Monday, October 19, 2009

Diocesan Convention 2009

Last Friday and Saturday I attended Diocesan Convention in Vancouver. Three other delegates from our parish also attended and we found it a stimulating and faith-filled event. I made these sketches while we were there.
While the bishop gave his annual address, I made a sketch of the convention hall. Click on the image to see a larger version.

During the Eucharist I sang in the choir and surrepetitiously made this sketch of the clergy at the altar.


This is the Vancouver Hilton where the convention was held. I have to admit the Hilton did a great job of hosting the convention.


During the closing Eucharist, five people were ordained deacons. I made this sketch as one of them was being presented to the bishop for ordination.

No comments: