Friday, December 07, 2012

Tracyton Library Book Sale


Our last water bill at the church was a whopping $1,500. How am I going to explain that to my parishioners, I wonder? The plumber came to the church today, scratching his head about the leak. He fixed a small leak which just happened to be at the same place where the electric contractor dug under our water line a few weeks ago. So I called the contractor, the county, the water district, and we're trying to resolve this. Ouch. What a headache, and on my day off.

So after dealing with that, I drove home and made this sketch of the Tracyton Community Library Book Sale. It was gray and drizzling, but they had lots of books under the canopy and various plastic sheets. People came by and bought books and I sat in the car across the street and made this sketch. Very soothing after such a morning.

No comments: